Advanced hands-on masterclass program on EUS
16. - 18. April 2018 & 16. - 18. April 2018
Physicians doing EUS, not experts, who want to improve their skills.
Prof. J. E. Domínguez-Munoz, Dr. J. Iglesias-García, Dr. J. Larino-Noia
The present education program consists of theoretical modules and hands-on training.
The main aims are:
Theoretical modules (7 hours)
- To provide the appropriate knowledge in endoscopic ultrasound, ranging from basic to specialized concepts
- To promote the acquisition of knowledge for the adequate EUS-guided diagnosis, management and decision making of different diseases
- To learn the future trends in the field of endoscopic ultrasound, mainly related to new technologies and therapeutic options
Practical hands-on modules (20 hours)
- To acquire the skills needed to perform a basic endoscopic ultrasound, identifying anatomical landmarks, with both radial and linear probe
- To learn the use of advanced imaging technologies, such as elastography and contrast-enhanced endoscopic ultrasound
- To learn the performance of endoscopic ultrasound-guided tissue acquisition, including the procedure, the selection of the appropriate needle and the sample handling
- To get insight in advanced therapeutic endoscopic ultrasound
The program is designed for three days and limited to six participants.
The registration fee includes course expenses and practitioner insurance.
Hotel accommodation can be arranged at an extra fee at a 4* hotel located at walking distance from the hospital.
EUR 3.000,-- (+ tax)BOOK YOUR TRAINING
Previous course in list